Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Leafs beaten in Burbank by "A" tough club

Another tough opponent took the Leafs down Sunday morning at lovely Pickwick in Burbank. Five goals in the first and second and three in the third as the Leafs could not slow down the onslaught.

As we head into the final game of the preseason, we clearly have our work cut out for us, as we have to compete harder and not back down. Amanda battled to the very end, after taking a tough hit up under the chin she picked herself up and went down and delivered a tough one and found her way to the box. As a team, we must keep battling and fighting (not literally!) for pucks, position, and for each other.

Sunday at 415 the Jr Reign visit, and then we start the regular season--let's get some momentum as we get a fresh start and a second chance at learning from our prior games. Be focused and ready to practice hard this week and be prepared to play like we all know we are capable--and get a win!

The dog ate the video, or I tossed it from the car somwhere on the way back to town, or something--

GO LEAFS!

4 comments:

  1. If the dog didn't eat the video, I would have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Win or Lose, I still miss those cool snap shots I use to see on here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact, my camera crew has been on other assignments (I like to appear more important/larger than I am) but stay tuned..I have a secret stash of photos I have stumbled across..might even be some shots of a goalie! Odds are good since 87% or more of the action occurs in his lap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, unless you are a really small dog, tape eating is a single animal activity. Sharing videotape is difficult and there is no easy way to split it up! I identified it as table scraps, and allowed nature to take its course in a natural order. If you are asking to eat the next poopy game, I shall put you on a waiting list! ED (I see editors use it randomly..back to my overstated self-importance once again!

    ReplyDelete