Monday, September 6, 2010

Jolie joins Leafs for weekend games

Yes, we will meet them this Sunday in a pre-season game and they will pay!

This is the only photo I have gotten so far, so it wins the award of automatically reaching the blog! Jolene Hall, aka Jolie, welcome from the Ducks and the Leafs players, and parents and coaches!

I am working on two DVD's for each kid, as I scored the buy one get one free DVD pack at Costco, so I am flush with DVD-R's! But, I could use some photos, as I was on my own, and wife Debbie was not by my side taking pictures. Please get them to me, email me a couple, put them on a CD, anything, so i can use some for the DVD's. I will put two games worth of highlights onto each DVD.

I will recap the Sunday games on the blog later today or Tuesday, and will have DVD's by Sat or Sunday if all goes well. Blake is sore and tired, but ready to fight again. I hope Justin, Rey, and Jeffrey know they were sadly missed, and we hope they are on the mend!

As Blake summed up the final game, we were even for 2/3's of the game. It was scoreless after one, and we each scored one in the third period. I think we have to look at these games for what we did well at and what needs work, and yes, kids and parents, there is much work to be done, but I think we have the makings of a team that can beat all four of those teams handily when we play the way we can and must to be successful...

Type at you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment