Friday, December 3, 2010

Final game Valencia Tournament Sun 11/28

In a battle that went down to the final buzzer, the Bantam Leafs plus 3 Jr Kings were able to give a Bantam A team all they wanted. Blake scored the first goal of the game on the power play, and Devyn kept us in it with like 40 saves! Amanda killed a 5-on-3 on her own pretty much, blocking shot after shot. Blake pulled double duty, moving back and forth from forward to defense as Otto sat in the box. Rey scored late to pull us to 3-2, and we had a shot at the buzzer on a 2-on-1 but could not tie it up.

Pardon the choppy highlights, as the new camera has to use a new version of the editing software on my Mac. In addition, I had just moved from the stands by the Lovely Leaf Ladies (aka screaming moms!) near center ice seated, as I was tired from all the standing and filming, but I decided to move, and headed to the far corner up high for a change. Well, I had not yet re-set the camera when Blake scored so there is an earthquake and a weird angle thing going on. But, you can clearly hear Coach Harold asking if I got it on tape. Yes, sir, I did!

Leafs vs Mariners highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment