Friday, August 6, 2010

What the heck is this??


I have met some of you, but for those who don't know me, I am Bill Michelle, the father of the new, tall defenseman Blake (Gratuitous father/son photo above). He has been playing with Roman, our goalie, at Anaheim Ice off and on for a couple seasons, and we were asked to come and meet Joe, and that brings us to here! I like to write and shoot video, and my wife takes great photos, and I got Coach Joe to allow me to create this blog to use as a communication tool, as well as to chronicle the season, using game recaps, photos, videos from youtube.com, and maybe even player profiles, three star selections for each game, locker room interviews, who knows! I did every game from my other son Jack's baseball season, and it was a big hit, so I offered to give it a try! Comments welcome, and I love other contributors, so please email me at blucake@cox.net, send photos, whatever! Might as well make it as memorable as possible!

May it be the greatest season in SCAHA history! (Lofty goal, huh??)

No comments:

Post a Comment