Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My pledge to the team

Until we win a game, be it in regular season or tournament play, I pledge to have some sort of facial hair on display. Depending on how crazy I get, it could lead to Maple Leaf Blue hair, or sideburns shaped like hockey sticks--no telling. I will vary and post it each week with an update.




The current look is a blend of honest Abe Lincoln, and the Uni-bomber, both of which I have been called in my other bearded days. When I was in my mid 20's, my mustache did not come in at the same rate, and I was known as honest Bill, as I had the mustache-less beard going. Then, on a rainy day in my early 40's, I wore a hood with my beard on a wet day and was dubbed the Uni-bomber by the guys I played basketball with. The grey speckles are starting to take over the chin--the goatee look could give me sort of a Col Sanders vibe!






For historic purposes, here it is!  Anyone joining me in a show of solidarity??


No comments:

Post a Comment